Image via Flickr Think about that for a minute… What do those words really mean to you? Yeah I know, most people use them interchangeably. And I used to do the same That is… Until I had a “WRITER” jump down my throat for calling her a Blogger! I mean, YIKES! I had no idea [...]
Archive | The Comebacks RSS feed for this section
So I was just searching around to see if working at the computer all day could be bad for my health. These are some of the stories I found and I thought I would share. . . . because I am just thoughtful like that. We’re lucky here in B.C. to have so many opportunities [...]
You try hard at everything you do. It seems like you are putting in more effort than results. If feels as though you are no longer being entertained by watching that cute little hamster running on the wheel …. Because now YOU are the hamster…. and you feel like you are getting nowhere fast. What [...]
P. James Holland
- Bloggers VS. Writers: Which one is sexier? March 12, 2013
- What A Four Year Old Taught Me About Love And Robert Redford – Video February 18, 2013
- Winterstorm Nemo Before And After Videos From My Home In New York February 9, 2013
- How One Fat Man Started A 5 Chick Cat-Fight – Video February 7, 2013
- Coach Comeback Going Out Of Business??? February 5, 2013
- 23 Pictures That Say – Stop Complaining and Start Creating September 29, 2012
- 11 Simple Ways To Eliminate Stress In Under 7 Minutes September 15, 2012
- Farnoosh Brock on Finding Your Passion – Exclusive Interview November 17, 2012
- Anthony Robbins Personal Power II 30 Day Challenge – Day 1 October 25, 2012
- Emotionally Draining Relationships – Why You Should Ditch Soul-Sucking Vampires September 25, 2012
- Kesha Brown: LOL I have a bird that wakes me up every morning t...
- Ciara Conlon: It's amazing how many bosses don't put enough th...
- Jane Robinson: Women continue to face discrimination and harassme...
- Jane Robinson: Coach - you really painted a picture with this pos...
- Lori: Great post - you are so right - we all think... ...
Follow @coachcomeback on Twitter