“It happens when I’ve been very good and diligent, and I eat something I know I shouldn’t be, “ says Kristy A., a 30-year-old New Yorker. “Afterwards, I’m really upset with myself, and I feel like I’ve...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 23 Pictures That Say - Stop Complaining and Start Creating
- Anthony Robbins Personal Power II 30 Day Challenge - Day 1
- Why Was Tony Robbins Fired?
- Quote of the day -Bob Marley Positive Day
- How To Commit Suicide Easy and Painlessly
- You're NOT Just Having A Bad Day: Warning signs that you may be depressed
- I'm SICK and TIRED - WARNING: Rant coming!
- If You Think The Whole Universe Revolves Around You - You're Right
- Sounds of North Carolina Nature
- Potterheads Can Now Discover Their Own Patronous with New Quiz at Pottermore